Anne-Liesje's A Pattern A Day

Anne-Liesje in Belgium is making A Pattern a Day...




Why did you decide to do this project? I started the project after I saw a little article about daily projects and your book and site in 'Flow magazine'. A new creative experience was very welcome in my busy life full of stress and studying so that's why I decided to start up my own daily project. I have now my little (or sometimes bigger) creative moment to relax, be creative and make some nice patterns. :)



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I just started the project but already I feel a big difference. I'm looking to the world with a much wider view and a open mind. Everywhere where I go, I'm looking around if there are things that could inspire me or that I can use for a new pattern. Also making the patterns helps me to relax and to clear my mind after a busy day.



See all of Anne-Liesje's patterns HERE.

2 comments:

Frances said...

I love your patterns Anne-Liesje, especially your first design with little girls hanging up-side-down and your leaf and flower inspired patterns. I look forward to seeing more!

Abby Davis said...

I love the patterns! Anne-Liesje, have you considered offering them as fabrics via http://www.spoonflower.com